Brookfield Properties is WELL Health-Safety Rated!
The WELL Health-Safety Rating™ was designed by hundreds of public health experts, academics, business leaders, architects, building scientists, and real estate professionals, to recognize buildings that are prioritizing health and safety.
You don’t have to take our word for it, take the word of celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, Michael B. Jordan, Robert De Niro, and more, who are encouraging people to “look for the WELL Health-Safety seal” at their favorite places. Watch the celebrity video below.
In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the International Well Building Institute (IWBI) launched a new building rating system called The WELL Health-Safety Rating™. The rating can be achieved by most types of buildings and is valid for one year.
Our North American office portfolio has achieved the WELL Health-Safety Rating™ demonstrating that we are committed to:
- Safe building operations post COVID-19
- Making the transition back to the office easier for tenants and employees
- Building on public health professionals’ expertise to continually improve our spaces
The WELL Health-Safety Rating™ recognizes our great work on:
- Cleaning & sanitizing our spaces
- Developing & implementing emergency preparedness plans
- Providing health services & resources for our employees
- Conducting rigorous air & water quality management
- Our commitment to ongoing communication ensuring our stakeholders are engaged and informed on our post COVID-19 measures
- Our comprehensive and consistent physical distancing strategies and signage throughout our buildings
- Our proactive re-occupancy testing to evaluate how well our HVAC systems are performing
- Our commitment to minimum annual indoor air quality and drinking water testing
- Our ongoing wellness programming for our building communities with classes like yoga, meditation, nutrition etc. offered to our tenants and employees via the axiis tenant engagement app
Read more about all the improvements we've implemented in the last year by clicking on any of the information guides.