The next step in our LEED journey
Operating a sustainable building is a partnership. And we need your help! Take part in the quick tenant transportation and satisfaction survey and be entered in a draw to win a $1,000 travel package!*
*Draw will result in a single winner and it open to tenants of Brookfield Place Calgary only.
- The survey defaults to miles, in the top right corner is a dropdown for kilometers.
- If you are working from home, this is the “Telecommute” option on the survey – please enter the miles you would normally travel to the building under “Telecommute.”
- If you are alternating your commute (i.e. driving twice/week and working from home three times/week), please ADD ANOTHER ROUTE under Route 1 until you have five entries – each entry will count as one day of an average week. If you alternate your commute 50/50, you can complete two routes.
- If you drive, it is very important to see if your vehicle is on the attached ACEEE list (you may be surprised, there are a lot of vehicles on there). If so, do NOT use the Car: Solo option – instead use Car: Alternate Fuel.
- this is assessing your satisfaction with the indoor environment of the building, specifically: cleanliness, maintenance, comfort, air quality, lighting, views.
- Please enter your corporate email address under “Name” toward the bottom of the survey so we can contact the winner.