Parking - Bankers Hall
Location, Operation Hours and Charges
The parkades are operated by Impark. If you have any parking queries, please contact Impark directly.
Ellie Wordsworth, Parking Manager
Phone: (403) 770-7158
The entrance to Bankers Hall Main Parkade is located off 9th Avenue SW, between 2nd and 3rd Streets. There are reserved spaces on 2 levels and unreserved stalls on 3 levels. To gain access from within the Complex, the parking elevators must be used from the Retail area of the Complex. The Main Parkade maximum clearance height is 6 feet, 6 inches due to low areas throughout the parking facility. The Landlord and Property Management shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles, however caused or incurred.
The entrance to Bankers Hall West Parkade is located off 9th Avenue SW or 3rd Street SW and consists of underground, heated, reserved spaces and unreserved stalls on 10 levels. To gain access from within the Complex, the Royal Bank Building Plus 15, located beside Sunterra Market, must be used. The West Parkade maximum clearance height is 6 feet, 5 inches due to low areas throughout the parking facility. The Landlord and Property Management shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles, however caused or incurred.
Spaces are limited to the number of stalls entitled under your lease. However, should additional stalls be required, they will be on a month-to-month basis with a thirty (30) day written cancellation notice provision. All monthly parking charges will be invoiced via statement provided at the commencement of your parking term. All payments are to be made the first of each month and sent to Impark. For your convenience, pre-authorized payment can also be set up.
Note: From time to time, it becomes necessary to convert “unreserved” stalls to “reserved”. Please pay attention to signage in all parkades to avoid parking in reserved stalls.
Illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed. Any vehicles parked in a designated fire route will also be ticketed.
- Vehicles parked in the parkades are entirely at the risk of the vehicle owner. The Landlord and/or Property Management shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles parked in the parkades or the contents, however caused or incurred.
- Thirty (30) days written notice (as per parking agreement) is required for cancellation of any/all spaces.
- No washing or repairing of vehicles is allowed in the parkades.
- Absolutely no smoking is permitted in the parkades.
For your own safety, please remember to lock all doors and close all windows after you have parked your vehicle in the parkade. Valuables and cellular phones should be stored and locked in the trunk, where at all possible.
Additional Services Provided by Impark
- Complimentary jump-starts.
- Complimentary tire inflation.
- Complimentary windshield and headlight cleaning.
- Reflections Car Wash: Full car wash services available on site. Located P6 of the underground parkade. Please call (403) 263-2607 to book an appointment.
Parking Application Form
NOTE: All fields will clear once the form has been successfully submitted.